At Poatek, you will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications for international clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work from concept and design, up to testing the applications.
We are always open to meet passionate and talented developers with various areas of expertise. There are multiple profiles we are looking for. If you love technology and is eager to work in complex applications, this is the place for you!
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be challenged everyday to:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure that the code is in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work as a consultant with our client’s teams, in international and Agile projects.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- A Bachelor and/or a Masters degree in Computer Science or other related subjects.
- Solid hands on experience in designing and developing applications using different back and front-end technologies, such as Java, C#, Python, Angular, React or others. Experience working with mobile development is a plus.
- Passion for software quality, having worked with best practices, such as OO, TDD, Design Patterns, Continous Integration, automated builds and others.
- Drive to learn and investigate new market tendencies and technologies.
- Client facing skills: you understand that our clients are our number one priority.
- Experience working in consultancies and in Agile projects are a plus.
- Be part of an innovative consultancy model and have the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work in international and agile projects.
- Health insurance and meal allowance.
- Transportation or parking space.
- Flexible hours and autonomy.
- Snacks, drinks and video game in the office.