DescriptionPoatek is a growing Boutique of IT Consulting, focused on developing critical applications for international clients. We are always looking to meet people who love IT, just like we do! Born out of an innovative idea, our company provides a relaxed environment and a chance for you to grow in a technical career
We are a global company with a culture of respect, autonomy, freedom, companionship and focused on results. We have a horizontal structure, looking for the individual development of each employee. We are an open minded company!
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be challenged everyday to:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure that the code is in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work as a consultant with our client’s teams, in international and Agile projects.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- A Bachelor and/or a Masters degree in Computer Science or other related subjects.
- Solid hands on experience in designing and developing applications using different back and front-end technologies, such as Java, C#, Python, Angular, React or others. Experience working with mobile development is a plus.
- Passion for software quality, having worked with best practices, such as OO, TDD, Design Patterns, Continous Integration, automated builds and others.
- Drive to learn and investigate new market tendencies and technologies.
- Client facing skills: you understand that our clients are our number one priority.
- Experience working in consultancies and in Agile projects are a plus.
- Be part of an innovative consultancy company
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- Work in international and agile projects
- International travels
- Voucher for health activities
- English classes
- Support in national and international courses
- Food allowance
- Snacks, drinks and video game in the office
- Work in a company with highly-skilled professionals
- Transportation or parking slot
- Annual attractive bonus