Full Stack SW Engineer - Node.js
Poatek is a growing Boutique of IT Consulting, focused on developing critical applications for international clients. We are always looking to meet people who love IT, just like we do! Born out of an innovative idea, our company provides a relaxed environment and a chance for you to grow in a technical career.
Our team’s number one priority is to make sure our clients have the best results from their applications. That’s why we need great Full Stack Engineers working with us!
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to join our team. You will be working in our office in Porto Alegre/RS, but visiting clients in USA frequently.
- Innovate on ways PoaTek makes software for our clients
- Build client facing interfaces that allow for a delightful experience of getting software built and abstract away the tough complexities of managing remote work
- Focus on results and impact for our clients
- Care about our values and be part of the team.
- Write great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application
- Integration of data storage solutions
- You can solve a wide breadth of problems comfortably and in much more direct or elegant ways than most
- You are able to build impactful software, dynamic web sites and web applications
- You can work with MEAN Stack, strong Node.js in particular
- You know how to interact with APIs and the external world
- You have security concerns throughout the program
- You are able to learn new concepts and technologies very quickly
- You are strong at both frontend and backend web development, with understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- You understand the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Be part of an innovative consultancy model and have the opportunity to grow with us
- Work in international and agile projects
- Health insurance and meal allowance
- Transportation or parking space
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- Snacks, drinks and video game in the office
Our people love working here! You will too!