Software Engineer - .NET
At Poatek, you will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications for international clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work in all development cycles, from concept and design, up to testing the applications.
We are always open to meet passionate and senior developers with various areas of expertise. There are multiple profiles we are looking for. If you love technology and is eager to work in complex applications, this is the place for you!
- 4+ years experience in .NET web development
- Proficient experience with turning visual mockups into a functional web product
- Proficient in ASP .NET MVC and Web API
- Proficient in Data Base Development (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge in RESTful applications and Web Services
- Knowledge in data access components (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Knowledge in cross-browser development
- Familiar with Subversion or GIT
- You must be a high achiever, ambitious, willing to learn and aiming to be a rock star
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively to other team members around the world, so English is needed.
- Clear communicator, both written and oral
- Be part of an innovative consultancy model and have the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work in international and agile projects.
- Health insurance and meal allowance.
- Transportation or parking space.
- Flexible hours and autonomy.
- Snacks, drinks and video game in the office.
Poatek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Poatek will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Poatek does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.