Technical Project Manager
Poatek is a growing Boutique of IT Consulting, focused on developing critical applications for international clients. We are always looking to meet people who love IT, just like we do! Born out of an innovative idea, our company provides a relaxed environment and a chance for you to grow in a technical career.
Our team’s number one priority is to make sure our clients have the best results from their applications. That’s why we need great Front-end SW Engineer working with us! We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to join our team. You will be working in our office in Porto Alegre/RS, but visiting clients in USA frequently.
The principal role of a technical project manager is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, allocation of resources to stakeholders and relationship with clients.
- Work with the technical team to prioritize, plan and manage technical projects.
- Relate with customers to gather feedback and to keep them updated.
- Create, communicate and manage detailed project plans, dependencies, resource plans, schedules and deadlines.
- Create efficient processes to eliminate unnecessary steps and align with our goal to move more with less.
- Teach, mentor and coach Agile principles and practices, thus enabling people, teams and organizational growth.
- Be a facilitator across the organization in various forums by providing guidance, moderation and support.
Be part of an innovative consultancy model and have the opportunity to grow with us
- Work in international and agile projects
- Health insurance and meal allowance
- Transportation or parking space
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- Snacks, drinks and video game in the office
Our people love working here! You will too!